Originally built in the 1920s as a grandiose showpiece, The Grace Hotel has been restored to all of its former glory and is now one of Sydney’s finest heritage hotels. The stunning neo-Gothic architecture makes it stand out from the outside, but a contrasting art-deco interior makes it feel warm and modern when you’re inside. Whether you’re stopping for a bite at the Grace Brasserie and a relaxing dip in the pool or just using the hotel as a base to explore Sydney you’ll enjoy every second of your stay at The Grace Hotel.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits