The Grace Hotel
Room Only from £107 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Originally built in the 1920s as a grandiose showpiece, The Grace Hotel has been restored to all of its former glory and is now one of Sydney’s finest heritage hotels. The stunning neo-Gothic architecture makes it stand out from the outside, but a contrasting art-deco interior makes it feel warm and modern when you’re inside. Whether you’re stopping for a bite at the Grace Brasserie and a relaxing dip in the pool or just using the hotel as a base to explore Sydney you’ll enjoy every second of your stay at The Grace Hotel.
The hotel enjoys a truly superb location at the centre of Sydney’s Central Business District (CBD). This places it only minutes from many of Sydney’s finest shopping areas and attractions including Pitt Street Mall, the Queen Victoria Building and George Street.
There is a total of 382 rooms at the hotel, all featuring:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Minibar (charges apply)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
The following room types are available:
- Superior Room – these spacious rooms are comfortable and contemporary
- Deluxe Room – enjoying additional space, the rooms are perfect for families
- Premium Room – offering upgraded amenities
- Grace Brasserie – open all day serving a sumptuous breakfast buffet, following by a buffet lunch and dinner menu
- Indoor lap pool
- Steam room
- Sun deck
- From 27 July through to 30 September 2017 guest rooms on level 11 are being refurbished including new bathrooms, furnishings and upgraded communications. This work will be taking place Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm. All efforts will be made to minimise disruptions to guests during this period. Thank you for your understanding.