Harbour Rocks Hotel
Room Only from £135 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in a beautiful heritage building dating back over 150 years, the Harbour Rocks Hotel is a unique alternative to the standard city base. A boutique property oozing charm and luxury, it boasts a prime location with all of Sydney’s delights on your doorstep. You’ll feel as though you’ve stepped back in time, with contemporary furnishings fused with historic features and a classic décor – this combination only adds to the luxurious feel of this quaint property. The hotel is perfect for couples seeking a romantic and stylish retreat for their Sydney city break, where iconic attractions such as the breath-taking Opera House is just a short, scenic walk away.
Harbour Rocks Hotel is situated in the historic Rocks district of Sydney, just a 10 minute walk from the Sydney Opera House and a five minute walk from the Circular Quay.
- The hotel is a 30 min transfer from the airport
The hotel provides 59 charming rooms which are infused with the history of the area.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- iPod docking station
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Heritage Room – Comfortable rooms with contemporary décor
- Heritage Superior Room – Offering more space than the Heritage Rooms, some of these rooms also offer an additional seating area
- Heritage Deluxe Room – Open-plan rooms with a king-size bed, double sofa bed and en-suite bathroom with bathrobes
- Studio Suite – A modern open-plan design with a lounge area, double sofa bed and historic features
- Harbour View Suite – The most luxurious suite, this features a private entrance, rooftop terrace, deluxe bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, two TVs, outdoor patio furniture, and a separate lounge and dining area
- Scarlett Restaurant – Relaxed yet stylish, this restaurant serves contemporary Australian cuisine in a historical sandstone venue
- Eric’s Bar – A beautiful bar serving boutique wines and delicious tapas
The hotel also features a private dining room and in-room dining.
- Fully-equipped fitness room
- Speciality shops
- Concierge desk
Honeymooners will receive a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival. Valid for travel between 1 Apr - 7 Oct 19, date restrictions apply