Hyatt Regency Sydney
Room Only from £79 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Claiming the title for the largest hotel in Australia, Hyatt Regency Sydney’s reputation precedes it. But the luxurious rooms, gorgeous views and stylish design ensure that it lives up to the expectations. Situated in an enviable location, moments from the iconic attractions of the city, visitors to this chic property can make the most of the sights before heading back to an inviting and comfortable room. When it comes to dining, the hotel features a selection of contemporary venues, including a rooftop bar looking out to beautiful views of Sydney.
The hotel is situated by Darling Harbour in Sydney, close to the main attractions of the city and offering sensational views of the harbour itself. Included in the nearby attractions are the Museum of Sydney, the Sydney Aquarium and the Royal Botanical Gardens, as well as a host of shops, restaurants, bars and beaches.
The hotel has 648 rooms and 17 suites, each with stylish décor and comfortable furnishings for a relaxed stay.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- King-size or twin beds
- iPhone/iPad connectivity
- In-room safe
- Wi-Fi access (additional cost)
- Premium City Side Room – Comfortable rooms with the above amenities
- Premium Harbour View Room – These rooms overlook the picturesque Darling Harbour
- Premium Deluxe Harbour View Room – Features stunning views of Darling Harbour, a private balcony and a sofa bed
- Premium Maritime Suite – Spacious suites with a private wrap-around balcony, corner lounge and panoramic views
- Premium Darling Harbour Suite – Modern suites with a private balcony, separate lounge and great views
- The Corn Exchange Restaurant – A contemporary restaurant serving a traditional seafood buffet, fresh bakery selection, and a cheese and dessert buffet
- The Dundee Arms Pub – Historic pub with an intimate ambience and a great selection of beers; open 12pm-late Mon-Fri and 3pm-late Sat (closed Sundays)
- Bar Eleven – Rooftop bar with beautiful views and a menu of cocktails, beers and snacks; open 4pm-9pm Mon-Fri and 4pm-11pm Fri-Sat
- Lobby Lounge – Relaxed bar and lounge serving soft drinks, beers and wine
- 24 hour fitness centre
- The Family Room – lounge and library
- Concierge desk
The hotel welcomes families but is more ideally suited to couples or groups, due to there being no dedicated kids facilities on-site. However, there are spacious rooms and suites available if you’re travelling with children.