Room Only from £95 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Overlooking the world-famous Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, Intercontinental Sydney is a luxurious hotel in a prime location. Boasting classic opulence and contemporary features, guests to this hotel get the best of both worlds, coupled with beautiful views of Australia’s most famous city. Charming restaurants and bars make dining a memorable experience, while the plush rooms and suites are the perfect retreat after a day exploring the sights. Stylish, welcoming and the perfect contrast of historic and modern; this is a chic hotel with plenty to offer.
The hotel is located in the heart of Sydney, just a short walk from the Royal Botanic Gardens and The Rocks. Visitors will find a host of attractions, shops and restaurants within easy reach.
- The hotel is 15 minutes from Sydney Airport
The hotel provides 509 guest rooms and 28 suites.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobes
- Tea-making facilities
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Classic Rooms – Luxurious rooms with views of the city, Harbour Bridge and Opera House, or eastern harbour
- Executive Rooms – Features include access to the Club Lounge with outdoor terrace and views of Sydney Harbour, separate check-in area and turndown service; please note access to the Club lounge will not be available to children under 12 years after 5pm
- Suites – Plush suites with ample living space, featuring turndown service, sound system and separate living room
- Café Opera – A breath-taking venue set within the 19th century Treasury Building, Café Opera serves a seasonally-inspired interactive buffet with live cooking stations and a French-inspired a la carte selection
- The Meat & Wine Co – A stylish restaurant serving a menu of African-inspired dishes for lunch and dinner
- Cortile – A charming lounge and bar serving coffees, high tea and Australian wines
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 24hr fitness centre
- Odyssey Massage
- Sebastian Salon hair and beauty treatments
Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine and an upgrade to the next room types (subject to availability). Travelling between 1 Apr 19 - 31 Mar 20.