Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Victoria Hotel | AustralianSky
Room Only from £75 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Enjoying a prime location at the centre of Melbourne, Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to see the top sites of this amazing city. Right on the banks of the Yarra River, you’re within strolling distance of the Crown Casino, the Melbourne Aquarium and the Eureka Tower with its Skydeck. The hotel is also well equipped with a pool and a fitness centre if you’re looking to cool off or enjoy a quick workout.
The hotel is located in the centre of Melbourne, close to all of the city’s major attractions including Melbourne Aquarium, Eureka Tower and the range of interesting museums.
- Around a half hour transfer from Melbourne’s airport
There is a total of 396 rooms across the ten floors of the hotel. All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron/ironing board
The following room types are available:
- Standard – these rooms are comfortable and stylish, making them perfect for a short stay in Melbourne
- Deluxe – offering improved amenities and more space
- River View – these rooms look out onto the Yarra River
- Wharf View – looking out over the wharf and the centre of Melbourne
- Suite – these large suites offer additional space for a more relaxed experience
- Premium River Suite – the largest room with excellent views of the Yarra River from the top floor
- Clarendon Street Grill – open for breakfast and dinner, this restaurant overlooks the Yarra River
- Lobby Bar – with a food and drinks menu, the Lobby Bar can be ideal for a light meal or a drink
- Heated outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Wired and wireless internet (additional charge)
- Refurbishments are taking place at this hotel between 14 Nov - 31 Oct 18 from Monday - Friday between 9am - 4pm and Saturday between 9am - 2pm - minimal disruption to guests is expected.