Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
Room Only from £89 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne is a city centre property, ideal for a stay that’s close to action. Melbourne is one of Australia’s most vibrant cities and this hotel places in the perfect position to enjoy the many shops, bars, restaurants and attractions on offer.
The hotel features an indoor swimming pool if you need to cool off and a fitness centre if you’d like to get active. But the major attraction here is the hotel’s proximity to everything that’s great about Melbourne.
Located in the Melbourne’s Central Business District (CBD), this hotel is right at the heart of the city. Literally minutes from Bourke Street Mall, Flinders Lane and Queen Victoria Market, many of the city’s major attractions are within easy walking distance. This makes it easy for you to get out and explore Melbourne.
- Around a 20-minute drive from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport.
The hotel has 155 rooms each offering a spacious and comfortable spot for relaxation. All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Flat screen cable TV
- In-room safe
- Minibar (additional charge)
- Wi-Fi internet access (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Studio – perfect for couples looking to stay at the heart of the city, these rooms have plenty of space and stylish décor, maximum occupancy of two
- 1 Bedroom – with a luxurious king-size bed, a separate lounge/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, these rooms offer a more airy environment, maximum occupancy of three
- 1 Bedroom Penthouse– offering exceptional views from the top floor of the hotel, these rooms come with a choice of one king-size bed or two singles, maximum occupancy of three
- 2 Bedroom – these rooms feature two bedrooms, making it ideal for a family or group. It can be configured with two king-beds, or four single beds, or one king plus two singles, maximum occupancy of five
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse– based on the top floor, set across two stories this room offers excellent sweeping views. It can be configured with two king beds or four single beds, or one king plus two singles, maximum occupancy of five
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment – this three bedroom and three bathroom apartment is ideal if you travelling as part of a large family of group, maximum occupancy of seven
- Premier 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom – these suave rooms offer a sophisticated and stylish experience with upgraded amenities
- Queen Street Rescue – this casual dining restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a restaurant catering to almost any taste
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Babysitting available at extra charge