One&Only Hayman Island
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
One&Only Hayman Island has transformed itself into an ultra-luxurious resort where service is key and your surroundings are captivating. A heady array of bright sapphire waters, chic décor and brilliantly indulgent facilities, this is a truly extravagant experience. The resort is the ideal family destination, having been designed with kids and families in mind – from spacious accommodation to varied dining and fun activities, there’s plenty to keep guests of all ages entertained. A restorative and pampering holiday awaits you here, with the striking scenery of the Whitsundays surrounding you at every turn.
*** Please note, One&Only Hayman Island is currently closed for full renovation until late 2018/ early 2019. We will take bookings only from 1 Mar 19 onwards. ***
One&Only Hayman Island is situated on the secluded and picturesque Hayman Island, which forms part of the Whitsunday Islands off the coast of Queensland.
- Transfer to the resort is via helicopter, seaplane or luxury launch aboard a sleek cruise ship – transfers from Great Barrier Reef airport take around an hour
The resort has 244 rooms, suites, villas and penthouses.
Each room features:
- Private terrace or balcony
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Tea/Coffee-making facilities
- Internet access (additional cost)
- One&Only Hayman Wing – A selection of room types are available in this portion of the resort, boasting elegant décor, views of the gardens and a lily lagoon, and situated moments from the beach
- Pool Wing – Located over the pool, with some rooms featuring direct pool access or views of the Coral Sea, and all just moments from the beach
- Beach Wing – A secluded retreat with uniquely designed beach villas which offer ample space and beautiful views
- One&Only Hayman Penthouses – Individually designed and incredibly luxurious, all Penthouses offer views of the Whitsundays, Coral Sea and the beach, and are furnished to a very high standard
- Fire – Signature restaurant serving haute cuisine influenced by classic Australian flavours and premium ingredients; open 6pm-10pm
- Pacific – Overlooking the tranquil waters, this open-air restaurant serves buffet dishes created with seasonal Australian produce; open 6am-11am, 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10pm
- Amici – A classic Italian restaurant serving wood-fired pizzas and freshly-prepared pastas; open 6pm-10pm
- Bamboo – Asian cuisine served in an exotic setting, located in a bamboo grove; open 6pm-10pm
- Aquazure – Poolside dining with a Spanish-inspired menu of tapas and paella, followed by delicious gelato; open 11am-5pm and 6pm-9pm
- On the Rocks – Fresh juices, cocktails and light snacks are served in this relaxed venue; open 10am-7pm
- Bar Fifty – Stylish bar serving snacks, sweet treats and cocktails; open 10am-7pm
There is also the option for under the stars dining, gourmet picnics and special events created by the chefs.
- One&Only Spa
- Fitness centre by Bodyism
- Basketball court
- Four tennis courts
- Squash court
- Diving and snorkelling
The resort has numerous facilities to suit families, including accommodation to suit groups.
- PADI Bubblemaker Program
- Butterfly trail
- Wildlife encounters