Hamilton Island Beach Club
Bed & Breakfast from £209 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Romantic getaways don’t get much better than a stay at Hamilton Island Beach Club. Wake up to stunning views across Catseye Beach in this boutique resort; with contemporary, beach house inspired rooms right on the golden sand.
You’re sure to be treated like a VIP here whilst you relax in the sun. With magnificent views, a private Beach Club restaurant and lounge with premium Australian produce, and access to a private infinity pool overlooking the sea, this resort is the perfect location for a unique honeymoon to remember.
Hamilton Island Beach Club is located on the stunning Hamilton Island, part of the chain of Whitsunday Islands. You’ll find the Beach Club accommodation on the beautiful stretches of Catseye Beach, with gorgeous views of the Coral Sea.
- Beach Club visitors receive VIP return airport transfers to Hamilton Island Airport
There are 57 newly refurbished Beach Club rooms, all facing the beautiful stretch of Catseye Beach and adopting a laid-back beach house style. These are perfect for a unique honeymoon, where you can spend time in your own private beach house with magnificent views.
These rooms all feature:
- En-suite bathroom with rain shower, a freestanding bath, and double vanity
- Choice of king or twin-single beds
- Private terrace or balcony with ocean views
- Access to a private, infinity edge pool
- Direct access on to the beach
- Surround-sound TV
- Ipod dock
- Air conditioning
- Bar fridge and mini bar drawer
- In-room safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron/ironing board
- Beach Club Restaurant – a private restaurant for those staying in Beach Club accommodation. Treat yourself to first-class cuisine and Australian wine whilst gazing at the stunning backdrop of Catseye Beach, or simply enjoy a cocktail in the chic lounge
- Beach Club visitors also have access to a wide range of resort restaurants and bars, including Asian inspired cuisine at Coca Chu, and hilltop cocktails at One Tree Hill
- Use of Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant
- VIP return airport transfers
- Spa wumurdaylin
- Spa qualia
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary á la carte breakfast
- Complimentary access to non-motorised sports