Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
Room Only from £85 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting on Four Mile Beach and serving as a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a stylish and modern property. The resort is arranged around the enormous lagoon-style pool with apartment and villa accommodation offering a relaxed and easy self-catered experience perfect for a couple or a family.
The resort puts you in an easy position to reach Australia’s iconic Great Barrier Reef, and you’re also close to the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, which is well worth a visit. And on the days when you just need some downtime, chill out by the pool with cocktail in hand or head to the beach for sun-soaked relaxation.
The resort’s innovative AQUA restaurant is ideal for trying out some delicious Australian-style cuisine, while those staying in apartments or villas can use their fully-equipped kitchens to prepare meals easily. There’s also the option to head out into Port Douglas to sample the range of eating establishments.
The resort sits directly on the seafront of Four Mile Beach close to the heart of Port Douglas in North Queensland. Close to the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest, it’s perfect as a base to explore the surrounding area.
There is a total of 194 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or patio
- Wi-Fi internet (additional charge)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- LCD TV with movies on demand
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
The following room types are available:
- Studio Spa Rooms – modern and stylish rooms, perfect as your base for a stay at Port Douglas, sleeping a maximum of two
- One Bedroom Apartments – with a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, a private dining and lounge area, these one bedroom apartments are perfect for couples, available with a choice upgrades including Swim-Out Apartments with direct access to the pool, Penthouse Apartments on the top level with stunning views or Plunge Pool Apartments, which have their own private pools, all sleeping a maximum of two
- Two Bedroom Apartments – with all the features of One Bedroom Apartments as well as a second double bedroom and a more spacious living area, also available with a choice of upgrades to Swim-Out Apartments, Penthouse Apartments and Plunge Pool Apartments as described above, all sleeping a maximum of four
- Three Bedroom Apartments – combining a Two Bedroom Apartment with a Studio Spa Room for an apartment that is ideal for families, and available with a choice of upgrades to Swim-Out Apartments, Penthouse-Apartments and Plunge Pool Apartments , all sleeping a maximum of six
- Three Bedroom Villas – the most luxurious accommodation at the resort, these beachside villas are set across two storeys with full kitchens, a private plunge pool, a BBQ area and a lovely water feature, sleeping a maximum of six
- AQUA Restaurant – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an additional tapas menu available during the day. This restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine, including a special buffet dinner on Sundays
- Pool Bar – open daily serving drinks and snacks by the pool
- Very large lagoon-style pool with sun loungers
- Fitness centre
- Vie Spa offers a comprehensive spa menu of treatments and massages
- Parking available