Silky Oaks Lodge
Bed & Breakfast from £109 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A luxurious eco lodge surrounded by the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, Silky Oaks Lodge is a charming escape from the bustle of the city. A true tropical hideaway, the location is ideal for guests looking to explore the unspoiled landscape of Northern Queensland. The tranquil ambience serves as a fitting backdrop to relaxed couples breaks, where you can unwind and admire the amazing surrounding views. The personal touches, gourmet dining and spacious accommodation sets this apart from the more rustic hideaway, combining hotel-style luxury with a natural rainforest setting. Spend time snorkelling, kayaking along the Mossman River, exploring the walking trails, spotting tropical birds, or simply relaxing on your balcony and enjoying the serenity.
Please note that the lodge welcomes children aged 8 and over.
The lodge is located on the Mossman Gorge River, surrounded by scenic tropical rainforest. The treehouses are set within the canopy, offering breath-taking views of the surrounding scenery. The Daintree River and National Park is within easy reach and visitors will find Cairns easily accessible from the lodge.
- The lodge is just 15 minutes from Port Douglas, and an 80 minute drive from Cairns Airport
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- King-size bed
- Day bed
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and slippers
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Studio Treehouse – Contemporary rooms with an en-suite marble bathroom and walk-in rain shower, and a private balcony
- Garden Treehouse – Tropical décor with a spacious bathroom featuring a large spa bath and separate shower, and a private balcony with hammock
- Deluxe Treehouse – Set higher up with rainforest and garden surroundings, these treehouses are elegant and luxurious; featuring a large bathroom with walk-in rain shower and corner double spa bath, double hammock and forest views
- Riverhouse – Boasting a prime riverfront location, these suites have uninterrupted river and rainforest views and spacious interiors
- Lodge Suite – Open-plan suite with an extra-large balcony overlooking the rainforest, king-size four-poster bed and outside sitting area
- Billabong Suite – Features an open-plan layout with a separate lounge area, spacious double balcony with hammock and day bed, and views of the Mossman River
- Jungle Perch – Set above the Mossman River with amazing views overlooking the Daintree Rainforest
- Kubirri Room – Laid-back venue with a viewing balcony of the Mossman River
- Treehouse Bar – Casual bar serving refreshing soft drinks, beers and cocktails
- Healing Waters Spa
- Indigenous experiences
- Walking trails
- Guided discovery walks
- DVD hire
- Mountain biking
- Kayaking, snorkelling and canoeing
- Tours and excursions
The lodge welcomes children aged 8 and over
Please note this property will be closed for significant refurbishment from 22 April to 31 October 2020.