Hotel ibis Perth
from £36 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Sitting close to the Central Business District in West Perth, Hotel ibis Perth offers a relaxed and comfortable place to stay right at the centre of Western Australia’s capital city. The spacious rooms are ideal if you’re travelling as a couple or a family, and the hotel serves as perfect base to explore the city from.
The buffet breakfast at the Murray Street Grill restaurant offers all the energy you’ll need for a day of exploration getting to know this vibrant city – you’ll find plenty of shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries in walking distance. Return to the hotel in the evening and you’ll find the same restaurant serving a sumptuous a la carte menu of classic international dishes.
The hotel boasts a wonderfully convenient location at the centre town, a short walk from Murray Street Mall and the great range of shops, restaurants and bars that surround Perth’s Central Business District.
There is a total of 192 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and board
- Wi-Fi (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Standard Room – available with a choice of one double bed, a double and single or two singles, these spacious rooms are perfect for your stay in Perth
- Superior Room – with a queen-size bed these larger rooms offer a more comfortable stay with free Wi-Fi internet
- Murray Street Grill – open for buffet breakfast and then later a la carte dinner, the hotel’s restaurant serves a range of dishes using fresh produce
- Rubix – the hotel’s bar is open 10:30am until later with a range of drinks and snacks available all day
- Laundry facilities available (additional charge)
- Babysitting available on request (additional charge)
- Car park (additional charge)