Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from £101 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
This is a cute boutique hotel in the historic town of Port Fairy, ideal for seeing a more relaxed and traditional side of Australia. This is a classic bed and breakfast offers a truly enjoyable place to stay on the Great Ocean Road with stylish yet comfortable furnishings. With views overlooking Moyne River and an enviable location in the centre of town, Oscars has everything you need for a short stay in Port Fairy.
The resort is based in the Port Fairy, a popular weekend break destination for Australians. The locals love it for its picturesque sea views and location on the Great Ocean Road. You’ll be close to the 12 Apostles and the Grampians – ideal for exploring some of Victoria’s most beautiful scenery.
There is a total of just seven rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Sitting area
The following room types are available:
- Premium Room – luxurious rooms, perfect for relaxing and enjoying your stay in Port Fairy
- Riverfront Rooms – offering stunning views out over the Moyne River, these rooms all include king-size beds and minibars
- Courtyard Room – looking out over the French-style courtyard, these rooms offer a highly tranquil environment
- Courtyard Suite – large suites with a separate lounge room
- Courtyard Spa room – featuring an open gas fire and a king spa, these are the most luxurious rooms at the property
- The Dining Room offers breakfast to guests, specialising in seasonal produce and unique local dishes