Full Board from £754 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A truly unique holiday experience, Longitude 131 offers elevated luxury tents with the awe-inspiring backdrop of Australia’s Red Centre. The star attraction is the stunning view of Uluru – undoubtedly some of the most beautiful you can find anywhere in Australia. With a total of just 15 tents, there’s a highly intimate and personal feel to the lodge. The atmosphere is elegant and mature with the resort only catering to children aged ten and over.
The main hub of the lodge is the Dune House which is home to the main restaurant, a relaxed lounge area and the library of books, maps and DVDs. It also opens onto the outdoor swimming pool, offering wonderful refreshment before or after a day under the dessert sun. Longitude 131 is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a unique place to stay that’s close to the wonders of Uluru and the Olgas.
Please note, the lodge will be closed for an upgrade from April – July 2017. Plans include a new premium suite, redevelopment of the central Dune house and a new dune-top bar and deck.
Occupying a prime position in Australia’s Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, the lodge offers stunning views of Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock).
There is a total of 15 luxurious private tents featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Lavish king-size or twin beds
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible views
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary minibar
- Wi-Fi internet
- In-room safe
- Original indigenous artworks
- Dune House Restaurant – restaurant and bar with a fantastic, regularly changing menu serving delicious dishes based on fresh, seasonal produce
- Outdoor swimming pool
- While the Red Ochre Spa isn’t based at the lodge, there are return transfers provided to its location where you can enjoy
- Lounge in the Dune House
- Library including a DVD library
- Laundry and dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Children aged 10 and over are welcomed at Longitude 131