Desert Gardens Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from £105 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Surrounded by sublime desert scenery and looking out onto the jaw-dropping Uluru, Desert Gardens Hotel is your gateway to a truly iconic part of Australia. Enjoy viewings of Uluru, complimentary daily Aboriginal cultural activities and free use of the Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus – you won’t be short of things to do. Offering a swimming pool, a delicious steak restaurant and a relaxed bar, there’s plenty of opportunities to chill out during your stay.
- The hotel is approximately a 5-10 minute drive from Avis Ayers Rock (Connellan) Airport.
Part of the Ayers Rock Resort, the hotel is located close to the world famous Uluru. Ideal as a base to see of Australia’s most iconic landmarks, this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip and the accommodation is comfortable and modern.
There is a total of 218 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- HD TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
The following room types are available:
- Standard Room – featuring a balcony or courtyard, these spacious rooms are perfect comfortable accommodation for exploring Ayers Rock, sleeping a maximum of four guests
- Deluxe Room – looking out onto the haunting desert landscape, these rooms include upgraded amenities
- Deluxe Rock View Room – offering stunning views of Uluru, these are sought-after rooms with spectacular views and amenities
- Arnguli Grill – celebrating local produce, this modern Australian restaurant serves up steaks and tasting plates in a friendly environment
- White Gums – open daily for a hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Bunya Bar – offering light meals and a great selection of drinks
- Daily complimentary aboriginal culture activities
- Complimentary use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus
- Swimming pool - slightly heated
- Uluru lookout points