Tjapukai, Kuranda Rail & Skyrail day tour
from £129 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Venture over to the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park delving deep into the bush surroundings, sampling the local food and enjoying a didgeridoo and dance show demonstrations, learning about the natives. Glide through the rainforest on the Skyrail Cableway before exploring a local village and market. To end the day travel on one of the world’s most scenic rail routes through the hand-hewn tunnels and bridges with stunning gorge views (AA-KQST).
- Visit the fascinating Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Glide through the rainforest on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Explore a local Kuranda Village & Heritage market
- Take an amazing journey on the Kuranda Scenic Rail
Approx 8am departure from Cairns hotel or 7:45am from Port Douglas.
Depart early this morning on an adventure to the rainforest.
Travel to the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. Enjoy time at leisure to wander the park and enjoy activities such as bush food and didgeridoo demonstrations, the Circle of Life and Bundarra Cassowary Egg theatres, and both the Tjapukai and Torres Strait Island dance shows.
A short distance away is the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. You’ll be amazed as you glide silently over and through the rainforest.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, you have free time to do your own exploring – why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world’s most scenic rail routes, through hand-hewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges.
Return back to your hotel in Cairns (5:30pm) or Port Douglas (approx. 6:15pm).
- Experienced driver guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Entry into the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Kuranda Scenic Rail