This excellent 10-night self-drive holiday offers you the chance to venture through three of Australia’s most beautiful destinations. Start with four fabulous nights in Cairns, the gateway to the remarkable Great Barrier Reef and Cairns Esplanade, before heading to the golden sands of Palm Cove, home to variety of great wildlife excursions. End your trip with the tropical paradise of Port Douglas, home to plenty of eco-tourism activities (TM).
- Explore the beautiful landscapes of Cairns, including the Great Barrier Reef
- Stroll only a short distance to Cairns Esplanade
- Stay in an apartment surrounded by Palm Cove beach and dense rainforest
- Enjoy private beaches and other luxury amenities at your hotel in Port Douglas
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits