Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
Room Only from £59 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A charming resort of self-contained luxury apartments, Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is an eco-designed complex in Noosa. Offering guests beautiful views of the resort village grounds and the beautiful Noosa National Park, this is the perfect combination of style fused with natural beauty. The village-style setting and friendly staff provide a welcome ambience that’s ideal for family getaways or relaxed couples breaks; make the most of the on-site spa for indulgent treatments or lounge by the pool and soak up the sunshine.
The resort is situated in the heart of Noosa, moments from the picturesque Noose National Park.
- Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is 90 minutes from Brisbane Airport
All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Internet access (Additional cost)
- One-Bedroom Apartment – Comfortable and stylish apartment overlooking the resort village and Noosa National Park; sleep up to two people
- Two-Bedroom Apartment – Spacious apartments with ample living space for up to four people
- Three-Bedroom Apartment – Open-plan living area with three en-suite bedrooms and a private garage; sleeps up to six people
- VIEW – Looking out to Laguna Bay, this restaurant uses locally-sourced ingredients to produce a menu of classic Noosa dishes, crafted with traditional French technique – open 7am-11am and 3pm-10pm
- Heated resort pool and lap pool
- Stephanie’s Ocean Spa
- Fitness centre
- Cooking and art classes
- Convenience store
While there are no facilities specifically for children, the resort does welcome families and offers apartments to suit larger groups.