Mantra French Quarter
Room Only from £79 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Just a few steps from the gorgeous sands of Noosa beach, Mantra French Quarter offers a stylish and comfortable place to stay where you can make the most of this seaside town. Swim in the resort’s heated pool or take advantage of its proximity to all of the great places to eat, drink and shop in Noosa. The resort also thinks of families with a wading pool for kids and babysitting services available.
The resort is located in Noosa, near the town’s pretty beach. This relaxed yet modern seaside town sits at the heart of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, a lovely stop as part of a longer itinerary on the eastern coast and beyond.
- The car journey from Brisbane and its airport is around an hour and a half. The Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore is much closer, at around a 30-minute transfer
There is a total of 119 self-contained apartments, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV with in-house movies
- Kitchenette facilities
- Internet access (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- One Bedroom Apartment – spacious and comfortable with either a balcony or a terrace
- One Bedroom Deluxe – these rooms have upgraded amenities
- Two Bedroom Apartment – featuring a second bedroom, these rooms are perfect for families
- Two Bedroom Deluxe – sleeping a total of six, this is the premium accommodation at Mantra French Quarter
While the resort does not have an on-site restaurant it is based just a few steps from the town centre of Noosa which boasts a large range of dining options.
- Heated pool
- Massage available (additional charge)
- Free parking
- Internet lounge (additional charge)
- Children’s wading pool
- Babysitting available (additional charge)