Discover some of Australia’s most beautiful natural attractions on this fantastic six day self-drive tour through the south west region. Starting and ending in Perth, you’ll pass spectacular wineries in Margaret River, magnificent landscapes including Stirling Range National Park, wonderful natural splendours such as the Giant Tingle Tree, and fascinating pathways like the Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk in Northcliffe as you drive through this wonderful region (ATS).
- Spot dolphins on a Dolphin Watch Eco Cruise
- Taste fine wines in Margaret River’s gorgeous wineries
- Discover some of the world’s tallest trees in Pemberton
- Stroll along the famous sculpture walk in Northcliffe
- Explore Albany, home to Whale World and the Amity Trail
- Marvel at Stirling Range National Park
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits