Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort
Room Only from £85 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The only resort on the beautiful Sunrise Beach, Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort is a fantastic choice for your stay at Ningaloo Reef. Offering direct access to the beach, you’ll be in your element if you enjoy topping up your tan and relaxing in the glorious Australian sunshine.
The main attraction of the area is of course the world-heritage listed Ningaloo Reef, considered by some to be Australia’s finest reef. You can head out snorkelling or even scuba diving with the chance to see multi-coloured tropical fish, rays and coral. If you visit between March and July you’ll even have the opportunity to see the awe-inspiring whale shark, the world’s largest fish.
Back at the hotel you can relax by the swimming pool or enjoy a meal at Mantaray’s restaurant. There’s a range of accommodation types to suit everyone from couples to even large families, making it a great choice no matter who you’re travelling with.
The resort is based on Australia’s western coast, sitting only a few steps away from the waterfront of Sunrise Beach. It’s your gateway to Ningaloo Reef as well as the surrounding coastal area.
There is a total of 68 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony
- LCD TV with DVD player and movies on demand
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Lounge area with coffee table
The following room types are available:
- Standard King Rooms – these highly spacious rooms offer all the amenities you need for a relaxed stay
- Superior Rooms – these rooms are larger and are based on the ground floor
- Superior Rooms Ocean Views – offering lovely ocean views
- 1 Bedroom Bungalows – with stunning beachfront and ocean views these bungalows have two balconies and stylish, modern amenities
- 1 Bedroom Apartments – self-contained apartments with kitchen facilities and marina views
- 2 Bedroom Apartments – available either on the ground floor or on a higher floor with sea views, these apartments have kitchen facilities
- 2 Bedroom Bungalows – the most luxurious room available at the resort, set across two levels with a spa deck overlooking the beach
- Mantaray’s – all day dining starting with a buffet breakfast, then serving an a la carte menu
- Sunrise Lounge & Bar – offering coffees, cocktails and a range of other drinks
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- Swimming pool
- Internet (additional charge)
- Laundry services
- Free parking
- Children’s pool
- Apartments and Bungalows available to suit families