Seashells Yallingup Resort
Room Only from £79 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Enveloped by over four hectares of manicured gardens, Seashells Yallingup Resort is a charming property with peaceful and scenic surroundings. A three hour drive from Perth, the resort is set in the heart of the Margaret River region. You’ll have the option of comfortable rooms or self-contained apartments, all of which are spacious and inviting.
Holidays here are all about relaxing and making the most of the surrounding attractions, and Seashells Yallingup is the perfect base in a great location. Yallingup Beach is just a short distance from the property where you can go fishing, swimming or diving. A little further afield, you’ll find walking trails, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, limestone caves and forests to explore. Guests staying at this resort can also enjoy the food and drinks offered at the adjacent hotel, home to a charming bar overlooking the gardens and an inviting dining room where delicious meals are served throughout the day.
Set just a short drive from Margaret River, the resort is within easy reach of the attractions of the area, including the vineyards, beaches and forests. Seashells Yallingup Resort is located in the heart of the South West region of Australia, three hours from Perth along a scenic route.
Each room features:
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- King-size or twin beds
- Cable TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- CD player and iPod docking station
- Broadband internet access
- In-room safe
- Studio Spa Room – Great for couples for solo travellers, these rooms feature garden views and a king-size bed; sleeps up to two people
- One-Bedroom Apartment – Comfortable self-contained apartments with kitchen and laundry facilities, lounge and dining area, king-size bed and views of the surrounding gardens; sleeps up to two people
- Two-Bedroom Apartment – Spacious two-bedroom apartment with the same facilities as the one-bedroom apartments; most of these apartments comprise an interconnected studio room and one-bedroom apartment
The apartments are self-contained for flexibility and convenience and there are BBQ facilities available; the resort is also adjacent to the Yallingup Caves Hotel which houses a restaurant and bar which guests of this resort are entitled to use.
The Dining Room is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and is also complemented by an outdoor terrace overlooking the manicured gardens. The Long Bar is open from midday until late and serves refreshing drinks and live entertainment at the weekends.
Guests at this resort are welcome to use the facilities at the neighbouring Yallingup Caves Hotel.
- Walking trails to Yallingup Beach
- Tours desk
The resort welcomes families, and cots and high chairs are available free of charge. However, the resort does not have any dedicated children’s facilities and, as such, may be better suited to couples or groups.