Fire Station Inn
Room Only from £105 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A quirky and historic venue located in North Adelaide, the Fire Station Inn is a converted Victorian fire station complete with original features. Containing just three suites, your stay here is guaranteed to be something special. It’s a great choice for families – kids will love the unique characteristics and memorabilia of the fire station, and the location means you’re within walking distance of many of Adelaide’s great attributes.
The Fire Station Inn is situated in the centre of North Adelaide, close to the Adelaide Aquatic Centre and Brougham Gardens. This historic area is home to many charming restaurants, cafés and points of interest.
The hotel provides three lavish suites for an intimate and unique experience.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower and spa bath
- Sitting area
- Original features of the fires station
- Wi-Fi access
- Fire Engine Spa Suite – A unique and unforgettable suite with a red fireman’s pole in the centre of the room, fire station lights and memorabilia dotted around the rooms – great for families. Sleeps a maximum of four people
- Loggia Spa Suite – A private retreat just for couples, with a marble and glass-tiled spa bathroom, private Tuscan courtyard and queen-sized bed; sleeps a maximum of two people
- The Residency – A penthouse apartment, The Residency offers expansive views, a sun deck, two master-sized bedrooms, modern kitchen, Juliette balconies, king-sized spa bathroom and a gas fireplace. Sleeps a maximum of six people
Breakfast can be arranged and delivered to your suite on a request basis; there is also a great selection of local restaurants and cafés in the surrounding area.