Tantalise all your senses on this fantastic four day self-drive tour through some of Australia’s most spectacular landscapes. Starting and ending in Sydney, you’ll begin your journey by travelling to the Hunter Valley to savour fine wines and gourmet cuisine, before venturing to the Blue Mountains to explore quaint mountain towns and marvel at natural attractions including Jamieson Valley and the Jenolan Caves (ATS).
- Sample sumptuous fine wines in the Hunter Valley
- Witness the natural beauty of Jamieson Valley and the Three Sisters from Echo Point
- Wander around picturesque towns in the Blue Mountains
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Car Hire
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits