An eco-friendly and charismatic collection of self-catering lodges, the Old Leura Dairy is a unique and distinctive place to stay. Nestled amongst the Blue Mountains in the town of Leura, this quaint and rustic property is set within landscaped gardens for the perfect dose of tranquillity. The cottages are contemporary without losing any of their traditional features or charm, providing a truly individual base for your Blue Mountains adventure. The secluded location is ideally positioned for admiring the beauty of the Blue Mountains National Park, with stunning views from the lodges and grounds.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits