Eden House Retreat
Bed & Breakfast from £65 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Eden House Retreat is an award-winning resort, tucked away in the hills above Cairns. Enjoying a rustic and isolated feel, this is truly a destination where you can get away from it all and take in the natural beauty of Australia. A great base for exploring the beautiful Atherton Tablelands, the resort is secluded, peaceful and highly scenic – ideal for couples or anyone in need of a romantic location. Head to the spa for a great range of treatments and chill out at the resort’s restaurant with good food and good company.
Perched on the mountains above Cairns, the resort enjoys scenic views and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- Around 1 hour 15 minutes from Cairns Airport
There is a total of just 12 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Television with DVD player
- Wi-Fi internet (additional charge)
- The resort’s on-site restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Every room has kitchenette facilities
- You’re based a little more than an hour from the great restaurants and nightlife of Cairns, the town of Atherton is much closer but is also much smaller
- The Studio offers spa treatments including massages, manicures and pedicures
- Wireless internet (additional charge)