Discover some of Queensland’s most beautiful landscapes on this fantastic 13-nights self-drive tour through the state. Starting in Brisbane and ending in Atherton Tablelands, over the 14 days you’ll be exploring stunning Fraser Island, Noosa, Eungella, the Whitsundays, Airlie Beach and Mission Beach (GW).
This is also a great idea for a motorhome holiday - this would be a guide only, and you'll need to contact our travel experts for a more detailed motorhome itinerary.
- Explore Fraser Island and Hervey Bay
- Explore the beautiful Whitsundays
- Discover the beauty of Fraser Island
- Witness the beauty of Mission Beach
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Atherton Tablelands
- Stay in Cairns
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Car Hire
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits