Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Adventure tours - Thrilling, unique and memorable
From treks and guided walks to watersports and exploring the Outback, Australia is the perfect destination for adventure holidays. Adrenaline junkies can find once-in-a-lifetime experiences like sky diving, whilst those looking for soft adventure can enjoy picturesque hiking spots and scenic kayak trips. No matter what kind of activity you fancy experiencing, Australia's varied landscape is home to all kinds of adventure.
Find an amazing activity for every level
Whether you’re looking for the magnificent scenery of Uluru and the Red Centre or want to enjoy to exhilarating watersports, we’ve got some of the best adventure holidays Australia has to offer.
The Outback is synonymous with adventure – it’s truly one of the world’s favourites. And you can take your journey as a self-drive or as part of an escorted tour. Adventure tours are one of the best ways to see the country as you can explore in 4x4s or trek in the wilderness.
Australia’s stunning coastline is a haven for watersports and you’ll find plenty of thrills at the beach with everything from surfing lessons to jet-skiing.
Why book an adventure holiday with Australian Sky?
- We specialise in tailor-made holidays meaning you’ll get exactly what you’re looking for out of your dream holiday at exceptional value for money
- Experience the Outback and the Red Centre – offering a range of exciting experiences
- We know the perfect way to balance comfort and adventure
- Our experienced team knows all of Australia’s best adventure spots and can offer the best advice around
- Australia’s watersport scene is legendary – the beach isn’t called Surfer’s Paradise for nothing
The Red Centre is the colloquial name given to this southern desert region of Australia’s Northern Territory, an extraordinary landscape featuring unique rock formations and spectacular gorges to dramatic mountain ranges, desert plains and some of the most sacred Aboriginal sites in the nation.Read more
With such a vast country, it can be hard to plan an intinerary to experience Australia’s highlights. A guided tour is generally the best way to get the most out of a trip, so here are two-, three- and four-week options for you.Read more