This 6 night tour gives you the chance to see the beautiful region around Sydney and offers excellent value for money. You’ll have 3 nights in Sydney where you’ll be able to explore the city at your own pace, taking in the iconic sights including the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. You’ll then pick up a hire car and spend three days getting to know the surrounding area. You’ll see stunning sights in the Blue Mountains and visit wineries in the Hunter Valley – truly unforgettable, before heading back to Sydney for your onwards flight (TM-ATS-S07).
This is also a great idea for a motorhome holiday - this would be a guide only, and you'll need to contact our travel experts for a more detailed motorhome itinerary.
- Explore the coastal towns of Port Stephens, with some of the finest sandy beaches in Australia
- Get to know iconic Sydney and seek out the sights
- Visit wineries in the Hunter Valley
- Enjoy stunning vistas over the Blue Mountains
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- ATOL protection
- Transfers and car hire
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits