Room Only from £49 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Just off Cavill Avenue at the centre of town, BreakFree Peninsula is the perfect base to explore Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast. Based seconds from the gorgeous sands of one of Australia’s finest beaches, the resort is made up of fully-equipped apartments, ideal for a self-catered experience as a couple or a family. With a heated swimming pool, tennis courts and a sauna on-site, there’s also the opportunity for plenty of rest and relaxation while you make the most of your time on the Gold Coast.
The resort enjoys an excellent location in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Based just a few steps from the silvery sands of the beach, almost all rooms feature stunning ocean views and you’re not far from the attractions at the centre of town.
There is a total of 241 rooms, all room types feature:
- Air conditioning (on request, subject to availability)
- Satellite television
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ocean views
- Laundry facilities
The following room types are available:
- 1 Bedroom Apartment – featuring one queen bed, these are perfect for a couple or solo travellers looking for a stylish, modern apartment in Surfers Paradise
- 2 Bedroom Apartment – with an additional bedroom featuring two single beds and an additional en-suite bathroom for the master bedroom, these apartments are perfect for families
- 3 Bedroom Apartment – with one further bedroom with a second queen bed, these apartments are suited to large families or groups
- BBQ area
- There’s a huge range of restaurants, cafés and bars serving
- All rooms include a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Squash courts
- In-room massage available
- Car park
- Refurbishment is taking place on the external building (painting) on 15 Jun 18 due to be completed on 30 Sep 18 - during this period scaffolding will be set up throughout the property. Work will take place from Mon - Fri between 0800-1630 and Saturday 0900-1330.