Nature enthusiasts will love this fantastic five day self-drive tour along Western Australia’s beautiful coast. Starting and ending in Perth, you’ll have the opportunity to get up close to magnificent wild bottlenose dolphins in Monkey Mia, as well as marvelling at wonderful natural attractions, including the striking sculptures in Pinnacles Desert, and exploring small coastal villages and towns (ATS).
- Discover the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park
- Meet beautiful bottlenose dolphins in Monkey Mia
- Explore the coastal village of Kalbarri
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits