Discover Victoria’s wonderful landscapes and lifestyle on this brilliant four day self-drive tour through the state. Starting and ending in Melbourne, you’ll encounter beautiful indigenous wildlife - including the marvellous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island – explore the lively Mornington Peninsula, and sip on gorgeous fine wines in Yara Valley’s diverse vineyards as you discover why Victoria is such a popular destination (ATS).
- Sip on fine wines in the Yarra Valley
- Spot elusive wildlife in Healesville Sanctuary
- Witness the Penguin Parade and visit the Fur Seal colony on Phillip Island
- Explore the wonderful Mornington Peninsula
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits