Discover striking National Parks and stunning natural attractions on this fantastic six night self-drive tour through some of Australia’s most beautiful sceneries. Starting and ending in Darwin, you’ll be travelling through marvellous landscapes and taking part in fun excursions, including short cruises through the luscious Kakadu National Park and Katherine Gorge, getting up-close to crocodiles along Adelaide River, swimming in natural thermal pools in Mataranka, and discovering waterfalls in Litchfield National Park (TM).
- Enjoy a scenic cruise in Kakadu National Park
- Marvel at Aboriginal rock art
- Discover the colourful walls of Katherine Gorge
- Swim in Mataranka Thermal Pool
- Explore the natural beauty of Litchfield National Park
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits