Discover the splendour of Australia’s south east on this brilliant five day self-drive tour. Starting in Sydney, you’ll discover beautiful landscapes including Lakes Entrance and Ben Boyd National Park, quaint towns such as Canberra and Tilba Tilba, and even Little Penguins on Phillip Island, all the while enjoying scenic coastal roads on your way to the vibrant city of Melbourne (ATS).
- Dip in and out of galleries and museum at Canberra
- Tuck in to delicious oysters and crayfish at Batemans Bay
- Explore Merimbula
- Discover 90 Mile Beach in Lakes Entrance
- Marvel at the wonderful Penguin Parade in Phillip Island
- Explore the lively city of Melbourne
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits