Witness the beauty of Queensland on this fantastic nine day self-drive tour. Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, Queensland is a vibrant hub of beautiful coastlines, lively cities and tropical sceneries, and you’ll be able to explore them all as you drive across the state. Starting in Cairns, your journey will take you through the cultural Paronella Park, the bustling city of Townsville, the marvellous Whitsundays, the naturally beautiful Rockhampton and the golden sands of Fraser Island, before ending in the modern capital, Brisbane (ATS).
- Discover the interesting heritage of Paronella Park
- Explore the modern city of Townsville, including Reef HQ, Magnetic Island, and The Strand waterfront
- Marvel at the Whitsundays with a visit to Airlie Beach
- Discover the natural attractions of Rockhampton
- Explore the beauty of Fraser Island
- Visit the lively capital of Queensland, Brisbane
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits